Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Saturday free market and pretty roomies

Yesterday me and Elin went around looking for Bring Me The Horizons new album "That's the Spirit", but without luck. Seems like that will be a quest for when we go to Japan in November instead. The day wasn't a complete failure though, since I found the cutest little plush unicorn at the Freemarket that I had to bring home with me. His name is Staffan Gregorius. I also brought/got as a birthday present from Elin, a skirt I've been eyeing for a while. I don't have any pictures of it though. Maybe tomorrow, since I'm wearing it for my birthday! whey!

Today we had breakfast at our favourite spot, The Bread Blue. EVERYTHING IS SO DELICIOUS! I've spent the rest of the day studying about Gender theories and the history of Gender studies... though I'm not a fan of the author to the book we're reading. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is that bothers me, but it does. Oh well, only 75 more pages to go.

I've got the prettiest roomie

Elin is forced to be my model whenever I have the urge to take portraits

We found this dirty skinny cat walking the streets of  Hongdae

Murials 4-lyfe

Elin

Elin and me being a bit to overexcited during post-processing

Elin

Freshly painted. All I can think when I walk across these is that I should get a speed boost

Elin in Hongdae

Elin

Hongdae, our hood

Oh you know, I'm just out walking my sheep

MEET STAFFAN GREGORIUS!!! The Gender activist unicorn superhero

No comments: