Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Slow Saturdays means Lightroom experiments

Today we are all really tired and have decided to just relaxe and do nothing. We're going to Busan tomorrow morning so this is a perfect day to wear pyjamas all day. I'm doing a bit of studying today but to be honest... this is what I've been doing all morning - playing around in Adobe Lightroom 5 with a portrait of Elin. I also edited some photos from yesterday a bit differently.

Here's the original photo taken yesterday. Underexposed and not too exciting (even though Elin is the cutest)


Here are the different versions of the photo where I've been playing with just about everything there is to play with in lightroom.










UPDATE
I tried some different things with another photo as well, this time of the lovely Linda. The focus is a bit off but I really like this shot anyway.

Here'se the original




No comments: